let's exchange :)

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Randomly --'

Assalamualaikum ,

Hi guys , how are you doing ? Hope you're fine , alhamdullillah , so , day by day , we are getting old right ? And sometimes , we have to think forward for our future , make it bright , not dark as black hole . LOL . Heheh ,

Uhh , before that , have you got your own licences ? That's what I want to tell you , right now , I'm in process to make that licences , so that I'll not to ask someone helps to go anywhere that I want , hehe ,

Anything else to write here ? I don't have any ideas anymore , maybe , my brain getting " beku " , hahah , this is my first time update my blog using iPad , more easier lah , heheh , it's because touch-touch kot , hehehe

I have something to tell you that , I'm really want to have ' Abang ' again , seriously , don't know why , nonsense ' but seriously , I'm craving to have it , heheh ,

Hey guys , didn't you notice that , people nowadays , if they are just like us , they will stay with us , but , when they are keep forward , they will forget us and making their face , " muka bangang " , people like this , don't deserve to be my friend because they are selfish , not " jual ikan " okay

I think it already enough for this morning , so , good night , sleep tight ,



thanks stalkers for reading

0 comments: